Saturday, October 11, 2008

And we meet - across the pond!

The flight landed and I made my way to the crowded passenger arrival area, at the same time moving my wallet from the back pocket to the front, cause i'm paranoid!

I love the anticipation of waiting for passengers...

I spotted Kubs, Christine, Tam and then Chris. I waved, Christine noticed and pointed me out! The gang was heading towards their left, but switched directions to the right to meet me... I joined them at the end of the line, we hugged.

The first thing to notice was the huge monstrosity of a suitcase that Christine had packed. It was nearly bigger than her, I think she mentioned that she could actually fit in it.

Tam was in fine form with his smart remarks, observing that everybody in Turkey looked like me.

No comments: